We are looking for an engineer who can make efforts to improve the value of IAR Systems' products based on the best technology. Today, we are 2 sales, 1 operational manager, and 1 engineer in Korea and we want to add technology to create a great balance in the team. You will be the perfect 5th member to increase the value of technology and the quality of the Korean team. This position will be responsible for introducing our technology’s value to potential customers as well as providing high-quality pre and post-sales technical support to new and existing customers.
The local engineering work tasks include the following functional activities:
Technical Support & Field Application Engineer (Engineering team
Communication with Global Team
Learn a variety of technologies and use them for business in the local market
Create/localize technical materials
Produce technical seminars, webinars
Services to improve the quality of IAR Systems’ products
Technical Support to the customers
Hands-on training for customers
Management of IT infrastructure in local office
To succeed in this role, we believe you are experienced in the embedded systems field, tasks, and responsibilities.
The following are the requirements for the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of experience in embedded systems.
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment.
- Skill of seamless communication and collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and work to tight deadlines or under pressure.
- Display initiative and problem-solving ability.
- Self-directed learning and a high level of understanding
- Excellent presentation skills.
IAR Systems is a global company in a worldwide market, thus you need to possess strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and be able to deal with people from diverse backgrounds both face to face and on the telephone.
It is a bonus but not a requirement if you also bring any of the following:
- Experience of living abroad.
- Understanding of or experience in the embedded software development process.
- Professional knowledge of software development tools.
- Skillset of C/C++ programming.
- Experience in using RTOS & Handing MCU/MPU.
- Team leader experience in organizational management.
- Professional knowledge of embedded software testing/validation/security